…will be on Saturday, August 5th. Steve and I were talking about where we might go on this one, and we decided to ask for your input. Please send an email to us (firstname.lastname@example.org, and only if you’re going to ride with us) telling us which of these ideas you like best:
- Our Glendora Ridge Road ride (this is a half-day ride).
- Our Crystal Lake Ride (this is a half-day ride).
- Angeles Crest Highway (this is about a 5-6 hour ride).
- Flo’s Cafe for breakfast at the Chino Airport (the ride is kind of boring as it’s all surface streets, but the breakfasts are great).
- Top of Mt. Baldy (up and down, lunch at the Mt. Baldy Lodge, lots of tight switchbacks, could possibly combine with a Glendora Ridge Road ride).
- The grand circle around the San Gabriels (Angeles Crest Highway, Angeles Forest Road, Mt. Emma Road, ride along northern edge of the San Gabriels, Wrightwood, return home on I-15 and Hwy 210; this is an all-day ride).
- Big Bear (this is an all-day ride).
- The Doffo Winery and MotoDoffo Collection in Temecula (this is an all-day ride).
- Joshua Tree National Monument (this is all-day, 400-mile, very warm ride).
Let us know what you’re thinking, and we’ll make a decision in the next couple of days!